This is a quick explanation of how to use the newly added animation display functionality.
1) Results (either deformation or contour must be selected.
Menu Item "Post-Processing->Select Contour Results" or "Post-Processing-> Select Deformed Results"
2) Display the contour and/or deformation plot
Menu Item "Post-Processing->Contour Raw Results" and or "Post-Processing->Deformed Display"
3) Set the deformation scale if unsuitable
Menu Item "Post-Processing->Options->Deformation Scale"
4) Animate the results
Menu Item "Post-Processing->Animate"
5) To stop the animation select "Post-Processing->Animate" once more. Selecting this option toggles on and off the animation.
Most of these options are also available on the "Post" processing tool bar as Icon buttons.
There are several parameter that can be adjusted to enhance the animation. these are
1) Adjust the no of frame (default is 5 frame)
Menu Item "Post-Processing->Animation Frames" and enter the desired no of frames in the command line.
2) Frame delay, this the pause time before the next frame will display (default is 200ms). To enter a new frame delay use
Menu Item "Post-Processing->Frame Delay" and enter a new delay in milli seconds.
3) Animate Negative / Positive will animate the display in both negative and positive directions mainly used for modal display. Selecting this option doubles the no of frames specified for the single direction mode.
Menu Item "Post-Processing->Animate Neg / Pos Tog"